Monday, February 16, 2015

2015.... countdown to Kindergarten begins....

Hey everyone ..... I have not posted in over 6 months !! It's way past time.  Update on everyone.  ... Bre is 2 weeks away from graduating from high school early. ... Brandon is about to start track season .. Zack and Zoey are in school and looking forward to summer camp .... and then there's Keifer ... He is still the little hell on wheels he is known for. We have about 6 months before he starts school. I have looked back at our journey and done a lot of reflection lately. I recognize some areas of difficulty in our family and will try to find ways to improve them. I honestly think I have issues with PTSD . I've heard other moms mention it in my support groups .... When I have to go back to Medical City .. or Dr.Kao's office .... or my OBGYN .... I relive everything .. I get anxious and upset.  Sometimes comes and goes for days. It's not something most people I know will understand ...just as they don't understand the financial and emotional impact long term on the entire family ..and marriage.  Another thing I read about recently is caretaker burnout ... I definitely could relate. I can't and won't give all the details here now ... but every day can be a struggle. Anyone that knows me ...should know I pretty much hide this from everyone .. a very few of you have seen or heard more lately and I hope you try to understand. Unfortunately I just can't be in more than one place at a time.. There are so many things I need to do but I also need to be at work as much as possible. Thank you for everyone's support and kind words ... we will continue on ..... it's all I know ..... forward march. .. even if I have to crawl. .....

No comments:

Post a Comment