Saturday, September 2, 2017

Two years have flown by!!

We are back!!!  Better than ever.....thankfully. Update on all starting with oldest.. Bre is now 20... yes 20.. I feel old.. living on her own managing a job and soon college classes and she has taken over her medical condition with her IV infusion every 6 weeks. Brandon is almost 18 and a senior playing varsity football for Trinity. Zack is 13 and started junior high and finally taller than me :). Zoeyyyyy is in 5th grade and 11.. my mini me.. and last but not least Keifer!! He is 7 almost 8 and ready for his wish from Make a Wish foundation. We added a puppy to our squad...Twix a chocolate lab. I'm just working and trying to keep up with them all. Keith lives in St.Louis now but they visit each other every chance they get. Regular updates to follow as some exciting news is coming soon....  love everyone and thank you for all you do for us.






No comments:

Post a Comment