Wednesday, July 10, 2013

Chest tube out

We moved out of ICU yesterday..... and of course he had to leave them in style .... his style that is. The previous three nights he had been falling asleep about 4am and sleeping till 2p .. so about 10 hrs sleep each night. then Mon night he only got 4 hours sleep .. so yesterday all day he was horrible. He bit someone on the hand when she tried to take his blood pressure. He finally wore his self out and literally fell asleep on his tray table. That was about 830p and he slept for 12 hours !! Thank God !! Because I was beyond my limit......but we survived yet another night. Day 11 today .....they took chest tube out and TPN stopped yesterday. He is on low fat diet and we are free to roam around..... but first Im going to a support meeting and then taking him for a long ride. Earliest we are looking to get out of here would be this Fri. Perfect !! because I have to be at another hospital next Friday with Bre !!! Lucky me ! Thank you for everyone who has kept in touch and sent me messages, cards, gifts, texts.....sometimes they came at a time when I really needed it.

No comments:

Post a Comment