Saturday, July 13, 2013

The never ending hospital stay continues......

X-ray today shows more fluid than yesterday ..... Dr.Kort says we will continue IV meds and add more today. I told him we want to go home... but he said it is a matter of finding the right combination and amount of meds to keep this fluid from getting bigger. Now we are talking earliest would be Monday. I asked nurse for a bigger room ... of course they all taken right now... try again tomorrow. Usually they move people to larger rooms when they think they may be here a while and save these small rooms for shorter stays. I would have said something a long time ago if I would have known that we would have been here this long. It also finally dawned on me that I have our stroller with me ... duh ... I put Keifer in it and walked ... much faster than pulling that dang red plastic wagon... we even went outside got some sun. Below are some new pics ... the first ones are the first day of eating again from a few days ago.... the rest is our current small home ... that little couch is my bed next to his.


His dad would be so proud .. he knew exactly what color to use !!


We have collected every Thomas book in hospital except the ones we left in ICU.
I told him I was going to go hide these and we go find them again.

Our room .... and my bed... good thing I'm short.

Watched them all a dozen times.

I'm going to start putting these on every door and window.

No comments:

Post a Comment