Sunday, July 14, 2013

Fingers crossed

Within the next 8 hrs we should know ... do we stay or do we go ...... meanwhile new pics below. I will share some Keifer humor while I am here ......  Mommy ? why do you have to sing ? can you please do it more quietly !   ..........  Mommy ? am I awake ?   ....... Mommy ? are you awake ? ...... I feel like I am a long way from home ....... ( I see him throwing something on the floor) Keifer what was that ?   Keifer : Not Me !!  I dont know !  ...... Bre to Keifer : Keifer what kind of soup is that you have ? Keifer : MINE ... lol ... Im going to use that one myself ....  me to Keifer : Keifer can I have a bite of your sandwich ? No .. mommy its not good for you ....

Rachel came by to see Keifer !!


Making snow angels.

Rachel and the girls.

Bday hat, apples, water,
Ipad but no sleep.

Finally 1am .. he is out and still holding the Ipad.

No comments:

Post a Comment