Sunday, July 7, 2013

Maybe maybe turning a little corner

He is still draining from chest tube but it has dropped some ... hate to get our hopes up. Keifer has been less grumpy the last 24 hours ... he has been singing and painting and smiling and walking. He still talks about food all day and night but ow he tells me what he is going to eat when we get home. We had a few visitors the last few days .. Cherrylynn and her family ... Keith everyday and Bre and Granny stopped by. I was out of protein and my friends in my support group for weight loss surgery brought me some when we met for early dinner today ... yes .. I got out for a few hours !!!! It was great !!! We went to the Grand Lux at the Galleria .... I guess they are owned by same company as Cheesecake Factory... almost identical .... very good! Keifer also got SIX new DVDs from his cousins ... thank you Sarah, Kevin and family. They are playing nonstop as we speak. Tomorrow we will see what Dr. has to say about drainage and how much longer on TPN. Below is a new pic of Keifer and one of me !

No comments:

Post a Comment