Wednesday, June 12, 2013

about ready to close him up

Nurse Kathy says another 20 mins on bypass and about 40 to clean and close up .... getting ready to stand in my designated spot to see him. Can someone please come get his father ? driving me crazy !!!! If he is not going to bathroom  he is sleeping and snoring ... or complaining about how cold it is ... has a blanket and wore a surgical mask to cover his cold nose.... complaining about the TV channel .. TLC ... he finally got up and put it on CNN. Its like having another child here ...... and I videotaped him snoring ... lol.

6 comments:

  1. Reading all of these! :) :)

    You should take photos of your husband.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. are you kidding ... hell yeah I did ... pics and video !!!! priceless

      Delete
  2. Send the video to Bre and have her put something together for YouTube. LOL

    ReplyDelete
  3. I've been on pins and needles waiting to hear he is out of surgery OK.

    ReplyDelete