Sunday, June 9, 2013

Showtime

Wow. I can't believe it's time ... I have been preparing for this for 3 years. I haven't even begun to pack yet. How do you tell a three year old what's going to happen ? You can't.... and we won't. Keifer is doing well .. his oxygen sats are about 85 which is excellent ... last surgery he was about 73. Dr. Kao (cardio) says we will be in hospital at least a week........ we would love visitors ..... you may only get to see me ... Keifer's will be very limited. I will try to keep everyone informed and updated .... I hope that all of you can understand this is a very difficult time and my focus is Keifer ... so please forgive me if I am not myself for a while. We appreciate all the things our families do for us and some wonderful friends as well. I will be forever grateful. Pre-op is Tue June 11 and surgery is June 12 .. no other info or times right now. Thank you for those following our journey ..... please keep Keifer in your prayers. Time to buckle up .... it's going to be a bumpy ride ............

No comments:

Post a Comment