Wednesday, June 12, 2013

My view for the night ....

I am about to settle in for the night ... Im right behind his bed .. the pic is the view from my sofa bed... Im keeping warm with my long sleeve Trinity Trojan football shirt ..(sorry Bell haters) and so far has been very quiet .... Keifer is  in and out of sedation .. mostly out ... we need him to be still for a while ... he has already pulled out a tube in his nose that was there to open his airways .. he is on oxygen for now ... his oxygen sats are about 93. Tomorrow should be interesting .. they are going to try and make him get up and walk ..I expect screaming.... it is common they say but ... they have never heard his scream. We had several visitors tonight ... coworker and her husband and she brought me a beautiful bracelet she put together for me and cards .. thank you.  And Ms.Lisa came with her daughter and they brought each of us a bag full of treats including a Thomas blanket for Keifer ... thank you Lisa everything was perfect. I will try and get some rest.... no promises though. Check back tomorrow........


No comments:

Post a Comment