Thursday, June 20, 2013

My public service announcement

I have struggled with this post tonight ... some of you wont like this ..... but I have to do this for me and my family ..... because this is about us and not anyone else. I will only speak of this one time and one time only...... and I will name no names. My #1 priority is my immediate family .. those who live with me .. my kids and husband ...... IF .. anyone can not understand that ... not my problem. Before you call or text me with a complaint or negativity think long and hard about doing that. While I am here 45 mins away from home and my other children and husband ... caring for my baby around the clock nonstop .... pushing him to eat, cleaning him up after vomiting, making him take meds, worrying about his health not to mention trying to take care of myself and then running my household by text.............think twice before you contact me. Now for what should be the focus here is Keifer .... he did eat some Happy Meal tonight from McDonalds....that is a little improvement.... and now I am done for tonight.

No comments:

Post a Comment