Monday, June 17, 2013

Todays Agenda

Don't get too excited when I say he ate ... that means he ate one time a few bites .... last night I got him only to eat 2 small green beans and 2 bites of crackers. He still refuses food 99% of the time .. he does drink apple juice. He got another bath last night and he asked me to sing to him... I'm like Frank Ocean or JT ?? no .. he said twinkle twinkle little star ... and abc's....lol. Today the plan is more walking .. he already did some this morning .... in protest and frowning.... one drainage tube in chest will come out and he will have an echo. Im hoping we can stay in ICU as long as we can .. possible go home from here .. Im told it happens sometimes .... I do not want to go to step down on 6th floor ... its horrible ... I hated it last time and my fellow moms with kids here will agree .. for some reason its not comparable care to other hospital step downs. I'll update later as things progress... no pics right now..... take care everyone.

No comments:

Post a Comment