Friday, June 14, 2013

Friends, Food and a little Fun

I have a feeling Keifer is going to mix up his days and nights now.... he has been sleeping most of the afternoon and early evening. Lovely!!!! and I'm wide awake !! Had a semi-surprise visit from my BFF coworker ... I say semi because she got lost .. and had to call and get help here ..... LOL. Thank you Cherrylynn. As I walked her out we took pics in the atrium ... see below ...note I have no flat iron and not much makeup on. I got to visit a little with fellow support group mom Scarlet on the 6th floor and I met a new friend thru another friend that is also on 6th floor and her daughter is the opposite of Keifer she is hypoplastic left heart. Love to meet new people. Now Lisa is here and she brought me homemade lasagna and some gifts for Keifer and a charger. She will relieve me and I am going for a long walk.
my workout ... stairs

Dr. M .. two cuties !!


No comments:

Post a Comment