Monday, June 10, 2013

Getting Closer

Today was Keifer's last day of daycare.... he got a mani/pedi .. funny I did too !! I went by work and packed up my stuff I need and they surprised me with a huge bag of goodies and a big box decorated to look like Thomas the train filled with things for Keifer .... very thoughtful and welcome. I think I will try and pack tonight .... Ive been putting it off ? Spoke to surgeon office and we are to be there tomorrow at 1030am for pre op ... chest xray, blood work, and consult with Dr.Mendeloff ... will be nice to see him again .. it's been a while. Also they tell me we are on the books for the second slot on Wed ... so possibly a 9am check in time .... will find out for sure tomorrow .... thankfully don't have to get up at 4am. Below are some pics of the treats my work gave us ... funny thing ... my supervisor decorated the box and colored it and she had blue markers all over her hands, desk and dress.... very sweet of her and my coworkers. Thank you to everyone for your kind words and hugs... they mean more than you know. If anyone knows me well .... I like to be in control of things and this ... is something I have no control over whatsoever. Next update tomorrow after pre-op.


No comments:

Post a Comment