Saturday, June 15, 2013

no changes .. but saw something I hope we never have to see

Keifer has been sleeping on and off  most of the day .. still just sipping juice .. no food. Still not wanting to talk or eat. Sat up in a chair for a little bit. I found a walk/run/bike trail across the street.... so I went for my walk and on the way back I saw care flight landing .... the helipad is right outside our window also. I know several moms who their kids have been brought here on one.... I hope we never have to use it..... luckily we are two blocks from a helipad at home. On a different note one of his daycare friends mom came by to visit .. Katie .. and at my request she brought some cupcakes ... someon in lobby left their food and a cupcake on the only table ... and another woman .. a grandmother saw the cupcake and rushed over thinking someone left a bunch of cupcakes for people in waiting room .. she was very disappointed and told me how much she liked them ... I then helped her get connected to internet and we had a nice talk .... I shared Keifer's blog with her and told her how she could make one. I texted Katie ... please bring some cupcakes .. and she did !! I gave one to the nice lady and she was very happy .. I had one too.... and gave the rest to nurses.... good night...

No comments:

Post a Comment